Thursday, December 29, 2011

Vanilla twilight , Owl City


The stars lean down to kiss you
And I lie awake and miss you
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere
Cause Ill doze off safe and soundly
But I
ll miss your arms around me
I
d send a postcard to you, dear
Cause I wish you were here

Ill watch the night turn light-blue
But it
s not the same without you
Because it takes two to whisper quietly
The silence isnt so bad
Til I look at my hands and feel sad
Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly

Ill find repose in new ways
Though I haven
t slept in two days
Cause cold nostalgia
Chills me to the bone

But drenched in vanilla twilight
I
ll sit on the front porch all night
Waist-deep in thought because
When I think of you I don
t feel so alone
I dont feel so alone, I dont feel so alone
As many times as I blink
I
ll think of you tonight

I
ll think of you tonight

When violet eyes get brighter
And heavy wings grow lighter
I
ll taste the sky and feel alive again

And Ill forget the world that I knew
But I swear I won
t forget you
Oh, if my voice could reach
Back through the past
I
d whisper in your ear
Oh darling, I wish you were here
 p/s jiwang betul aku malam ni,..

know what u do,do what u want =)

No comments: