Sunday, October 23, 2011

starlight,..

Far awayThis ship is taking me far awayFar away from my memoriesOf the people who care if I live or die

The starlightI will be chasing your starlightUntil the end of my lifeI don't know if it's worth it anymore

Hold you in my armsI just wanted to hold you in my arms

My lifeYou electrify my lifeLet's conspire to re-igniteAll the souls that would die just to feel alive

I'll never let you goIf you promise not to fade away, never fade away

Our hopes and expectationsBlack holes & revelationsAnd our hopes and expectationsBlack holes & revelations

Hold you in my armsI just wanted to hold you in my arms

Far awayThis ship is taking me far awayFar away from the memoriesOf the people who care if I live or die

I'll never let you goIf you promise not to fade away, never fade away

And our hopes and expectationsBlack holes & revelations, yeahOur hopes and expectationsBlack holes & revelations

Hold you in my armsI just wanted to hold you in my armsI just wanted to hold
gambar takde kena menggena pun dengan lirik kat atas ni,..

know what u do,do what u want =)

No comments: